We are pleased to announce we will be reinstating routine eye care as of Monday, May 4th. During these past few weeks we have taken time to reevaluate our safety protocol in regards to COVID-19. We aim to ensure a safe environment for all our patients. The following are measures being taken to provide that safe environment.
1. To ensure proper social distancing we are adjusting our schedule to reduce the
number of people in the office at any given time.
2. Hand sanitizer and sinks for hand washing will be easily accessible for all
patients and staff.
3. Our doctors and staff will be properly equipped with personal protective equipment
including masks, scrubs and barriers.
4. Our doctors and staff will be screened for fevers and COVID-19 symptoms before
opening the office for the day.
5. We will be using multiple disinfecting agents to clean surfaces, equipment,
eyeglass frames and points of contact.
In addition to these safety measures we are also asking for help from our patients with the following requests:
1. Please wear a mask into the office for your appointment. If you do not have a mask
we can supply one but have limited supplies.
2. Once arriving for your appointment, call the office to let us know you have arrived.
You will then be notified when it is time for you to enter for your appointment.
3. We are asking all patients for an email address to which paperwork can be sent.
Please take time to fill out the paperwork before you arrive to make your
visit as efficient as possible.
4. Unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance with mobility or communication
we are asking all patients to enter unaccompanied for their appointment. If you
would like a friend or family member to help choose frames they may enter the
office once you are ready to look.